Saturday, November 17, 2007

"No I won't wait forever."

Every pore in my skin. screaming.
Every hair on my body. crying.

My lips dance, my fingers shake.

I want to hate with the wrath of a million sins.
Yet I still love with the affection of a million lovers.

Silenced by the angry monsters gnawing at my gut.
There's so much to say,
Unfortunately the words escaped during the dreamy hollows of sleep.

I can't say I didn't know this would happen,
because then Liar would be breached across my forehead.
I did everything I could to stop this manifesto of intangible sickness.
But even the best of doctors can't always be saviors.

My efforts were pointless,
Your complaints were damage.

Im almost ready to knock down the house we've made,
Make a new one,
Be a new person.

But I'm too fucking sick of being the landscaper.

So here are the controls,
do with them what you wish.
Make me, break me.
I could care less at this point.

But baby,
I won't be waitin' forever.





"Perfect words never crossed my mind, because there was nothing there but you."

No comments: