Saturday, January 5, 2008

Confessions;;

Once I saw this movie and it was a lot like my life. Everything that was happening was sorta like a secret desire of mine that I never realized I wanted. Half way through the movie, I decided however it ended is how I would end the current ordeal I'd been having. But the thing is.. the movie ended with an endless ending. With such unclarity. Meaning you never really know how it's gonna end. Right then and there I realized it was an omen, not a coincidence. An omen to show me I've gotta chose for myself. Something to show me that no matter how freakishly similar this movie was to my life, the only person that can chose it's ending is me. At first it emerged that this movie had not given me any answers. But after thorough reassessment it became evident that it hadn't given me the answers I was initially looking for, however, it gave me the answers I needed. Because the question I had initially been asking doesn't have a concrete response. It varies between each individual. And now it's my turn to put forth my own unique answer.

No comments: